It’s another month and therefore another attempt at stretching P.J’s monthly theme thanks to a complete lack of preparedness on my part. So, this month’s theme is Vehicles. Here’s what we have:
1. Rail crossing in St-Jean-sur-Richelieu – notice the complete absence of vehicles. (yes, there’s the roof of a car peeking out there on the left). Still. let’s dedicate this photo to trains and cars and other vehicles that converge at this spot.
2. The Sofa – Here’s a photo of a sofa, which is the perfect vehicle for taking naps on.
3. Eglise Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts – Houses of worship are vehicles for all kinds of things. Name your thing:
4. Lawn Mower – This guy will be spending his summer mowing, mowing, mowing.
5. Whiskers – Cats are vehicles for all kinds of parasites, right? Well, maybe. This might have been a stretch.
I am now so late for work, so go. Go see who else linked up.