This is my latest submission ever to P.J.’s monthly photo challenge, but hopefully the linky thing hasn’t expired and I can still squeeze in my 5 for the month.
This month’s theme is “Fun”, and I was hard pressed to find fun photos since I barely took out my camera at all this month. In fact, I think I made the same excuse last month.
So, before I let this beautifully sunny day get away from me completely, here are my 5:
1. Tomato Plants – If you think harvesting tomatoes is fun, you’d be wrong. Unless you like squirrels. Good luck everyone!
2. Fun with light – Just experimenting with dead flowers lit with light from a Japanese paper covered lamp
3. Not Copyright Infringement At All – I was at a flea market with my Dad and spotted this not fake at all “Happy Birds”. I mean, come on, at least try! The birds are even still angry! (Unless I don’t know what I’m talking about and this actually IS part of the Angry Birds franchise). Still, I found it funny. It brings me back to the time when I was a kid and I begged my parents for a Superman action figure and instead I ended up with some cheap knock off like Mediocre Man or something. Yeah, getting laughed off the playground is no joke. Kids are cruel.
4. The Easel – Paint is fun, right? Here’s an artist’s easel.
5. Life is Hard – This guy’s having a blast. I know I would be too if I were him.
There. Done. Now go see who else participated this month.